Sunday, June 26, 2011

First 15mm ERC 90 Sagaie and Update on other 15mm Vehicle Projects

I finally managed to complete my first 15mm French ERC 90 Sagaie armored car.  Here are a couple of pics with my usual quickie paint job.



It is a nine piece kit; hull, turret, gun tube, and six wheels.  I'll have it added to my site for sale in a couple of days for those who are interested.

In other news, I've got the M-ATV master  mostly done and expect to have a recognizable WIP pic posted sometime this week.  It has turned out to be a bit of a bear and has taken some effort to minimize the number of pieces that will complete a kit.  It may well end up being a limited run  sort of thing, as it looks like between 14 and 17 pieces unless I cut some corners.

And, I continue to add a little more to the AAV7A1 every couple of days.  It is coming along much more easily, and will probably be a four piece kit, though due to size will probably be priced about the same as the my Bradley when complete.

I expect to have both of these done in the first half of July.

1 comment: